The Office of the Controller of Examinations (COE) was established in the year 2020 after the College obtained Autonomy Status. It promotes centralized examinations and valuation. Also the Office of the COE is headed by a Controller of Examinations assisted by Assistant Controllers of Examinations and supporting Staff.
The responsibilities of the office are
- Organizing and Conducting the End Semester Examinations
- Maintaining the overall examination records of all the students and register of graduates
- Organizing Conducting the End Semester Examinations
- Processing and publishing results in time and conduct of Convocations
- Issuing certificates such as Statement of Grade, Consolidated Statements of Grade and Transcripts
- Sending a list of successful candidates with their Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) to the Manonmaiam Sundaranar university, Tirunelveli for issuing Provisional and Degree Certificates.
COE Faculty Members
Dr.B.Mahesh kumarController of Examinations
Assistant Professor and Head, Department of Botany
Mrs.D.JeyabharathiAssistant Controller of Examinations
Department of Computer Science
Ms. P. Sudha, M.Com CTOData Entry Operator.
The results published on the website are for immediate information to the students. These cannot be treated as original mark sheet. Office of the Controller of Examinations, G. Venkataswamy Naidu College is not responsible for any error that may have crept in to the results being published on net.
CLICK HERETo See the Results of Nov-2020 Examinations, sign in Google with your college Gmail-ID (Ex.XX@gvncollege.edu.in)
For Examinations related queries, please contact:
Office of Controller of Examinations